Thursday, March 27, 2008

BIRTHDAY CAKE










Well tomorrow is my birthday, so what is on my mind tonight, but BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!! So, i do my usual surfing around etsy, out of curiousity to see what I can find that is birthday cake related. ElizabethKnapp has a majorly cool painting in her shop entitle Marie Antoinette Cake. I love it! http://www.elizabethknapp.etsy.com/ this is another really new etsy shop, so please pop in and show her some love. All sorts of awesome "dessert style" painting in her shop to make you utterly drool! You wont even BELIEVE the stuff I found in this next shop........................................................Claudiascreations has all types of recycled papers and cards. Ever see or even BUY recycled paper. Its way cool, and hers looks beautiful. http://www.claudiascreations.etsy.com/ The paper pictured is appropriately named "confetti cake". I love it so much because for yearssssssssss my son and daughter both loved to have confetti cake for their birthday. My son is 23 and somtimes still asks for it. I found a cupcake ring, yes thats right, cupcake ring in the shop of shopbonnin. http://www.shopbonnin.etsy.com Its like something you've never seen before. totally unique and has a little "cherry" on top. Browse around her shop and you'll see lots of other unique items. its quite a cheery little shop, thats for sure. You'll be happy you stopped by. And while we are on the subject of of cupcakes, what about taking a look at this really whimsy print in WHIMSYlove's shop. http://www.WHIMSYlove.etsy.com Cartoony and cute as heck, and how can you resist the name? Cup meets cake! Ingenious! Visit her shop and have a ball looking around. You're bound to find something you like

3 comments:

ButterflyChicBoutique said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY old woman!

You know I love you! *mwah*

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Aw, thanks for showing off my sweet treats!! I love your collection of sweet birthday goodies! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

industrialpoppy said...

great post, except now I want to cake :)