Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Showers

So, I was reading the Womans World magazine and came across the cutest little April shower cupcakes made with handcut fruit slices and the handle was made from the "hook" part of a pretzel. So so cute!! But anyway, it got me to thinking of April showers..........which brings me here, cause as you all know, I started browsing around etsy shops to see what I could see in the way of April showers.



I found the cutest little April shower card featuring a bunny and frog seeking shelter under an umbrella. Its adorable and upon browsing her shop, I notice she has lots of great stuff. You should check her out. Seems she is fairly new to etsy, so be sure to show her lots of love!






The Rain Drops mixed media painting I found in Nancyviews shop is totally amazing. It gives me such a happy feeling just looking at it, and how ingenious to have sheet music in the background!!!! It so totally makes me think of "singing in the rain". Be sure to visit her shop and oooh and ahhh at all the amazing art http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5110701


Then I stumbled across this absolute TREASURE. I have been eyeballing it since I first found it last night. 1000 rainy days since we first met pendant is very very unique and beautiful! I'm especially partial to it, due to the fact it also features a heart..................and i collect hearts!!! Shinyadornments has a pretty big variety of lovely and colorful jewelry. Take a peek in her shop and be prepared to be amazed. http://www.shinyadornments.etsy.com

No comments: