Sunday, March 23, 2008

Carrots Aren't Just for Bunny Rabbits




I'm all Eastery today! Colored eggs this morning.............all by myself. Yah, it kinda sucks once the kids are too grown to want to do it anymore. :( But I hum a happy little tune and get to thinking about bunny rabbits, so what do i want to blog about..................................and i think CARROTS, thats a good idea, but not just regular vegetable carrots. Take a look at THIS pinata! Very colorful, very happy looking and definitely very carroty!!! I love it. So not your "normal item". Thats what you'll find in birchangels etsy store! http://www.birchangel.etsy.com Her entire shop is filled with unique looking pinatas of all kinds. Having a party?? Then you'll want to stop by her shop FIRST!!!




Check out myzoetropes shop http://www.myzoetrope.etsy.com for all kinds of polymer clay veggies. She has a set of "worried carrots", that I am certain you will not find anywhere else. The shop is just blooming with all sorts of clay fruits and veggies and stuff. There are some bananas and a cupcake that are just calling out to me too!!!! She carries some other items as well, so please browse her shop and show some lovin!


Are there any more of those orange colored veggies aroun etsy you ask? well, of course. I happen to have one or two in my own shop. These would make a great mothers day gift. My own mom has a few! Just slide on to the handle of your cooking pot and voila!!! instant potholder. I also do corn cobs, but am sold out at the moment. My shop has a miscellaneous array of items. Please stop by. Unadvertised etsy special in my shop for blog readers............buy any TWO greeting cards, card sets, or minis and get one of equal or less value FREE. Simply purchase the 3 that you like and type "get one free blog special" in note to seller at checkout. I will send a revised invoice. Offer good till midnight on friday. choose from many different types of cards in two seperate card section. http://www.craftheart.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Joanna said...

wow what wonderful carrots its making captain ruperts mouth water.

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Those polymer carrots are adorable!!!