Sunday, March 9, 2008

FUZZY WUZZY






So, I'm still sick, and whats making me happiest right about now, but fuzzie wuzzies. What can I say, but they just make you feel good. I was surfing the forums on etsy today while promoing my fuzzy frap beverage skirts and I've found a few things that made me go WOW.








If you care to venture a little browsing spree in never felt betters shop http://www.ekneverfeltbetter.etsy.com/ you'll see an awful lot of fuzzy. What she was promoing today was some fuzzy fruit, a pear to be exact. No, its not fuzzy spoiled, its fuzzy awesome. The packaging is great. I love it. But upon further browsing and inspection, I stumbled across some other rather fuzzy and fun things in her shop. You gotta check the pink nuzzlers. They just scream fun and happy and oh so fuzzy wuzzy! They are certainly hard to resist. She has them in colors other than pink as well, if a different color were to strike your fancy.


To keep with the warm and fuzzy theme, I continued to browse around etsy searching all things fuzzy and I figured a good start would be searching "homefront tags". Homefront is the street team I belong to on etsy. We are made up of wives and significant others of active duty, and retired military, and some active duty members themselves. Yep, all crafting away. So, i find in mayrae's shop, this cute little fuzzy puppet which reminds me of the old fraggle rock shows. Visit http://www.mayraecrochetnknit.etsy.com/ to see more.
Visit the forums of etsy http://www.etsy.com and type in homefront to find our Monday Madness on the homefront sale monday night. We're going green, so join in the fun!

4 comments:

Trulymom's Creations said...

That pear is too cute!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

love the pink and black fuzzies!!!! so sweet..thanks for showing them!

ThePeachTree said...

It seems there's a cold going through etsy :) I hope you're feeling better!

MayRae said...

So much fuzzy-wuzzyness :)