Friday, March 14, 2008

Easter Bunny Soap






I have seem to become a soap collector ever since I joined etsy and have found all the novelty, cute and of course great smelling and useful soaps for sale there. I have more than I would ever wash with, but of course some are too pretty to actually use. If you visit LoveleeSoaps shop http://www.loveleesoaps.etsy.com/ you will ooooh and ahhhh over the cute, whimsy and great quality look of all her soaps. With Easter in mind, and here I am trying to fill baskets, I've been searching around to see what would "fit". She has the cutest bunny soap in her shop ............scented plumeria (one of my fave scents), cucumber melon and what else of course, but chocolate! This little guy would look darling perched inside an Easter basket.







Soap, soap and more soap.......................i found these absolutely adorable, hard to pass up bunny soaps in Sassyfrass's shop. http://www.sassyfrass.etsy.com They are actually egg shaped soaps, with a fruity scent, and inside the soap is a little bunny toy. The packaging on each one looks great. I ordered four for my basket fillers and cant wait to receive them. Sassyfrass is relatively new to etsy, so please show her shop some love and stop by today. I think you'll easily smile at all of her goodies.



GemsandDolls has some awfully cute Easter items in her shop. But sticking with my theme of Easter soap today, what really caught my eye in her shop was the white bunnies (spring rain scented) and as she describes them in her listing: Good Clean Fun. How can you pass these up? They are bright white, bunny shaped, and just plain fun clean looking! Browse her shop and take a look at some of her other items. The "marshmallow scent" really piques my interest. I hope you will visit her today. http://www.gemsanddolls.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I too love the soaps on etsy, people are so talented it is truely amazing! I just did a feature on my blog about a soap maker that makes gem soaps, they're beautiful.

Field Notes said...

That soap is too cute to use!!!

I thought it was a cookie at first glance, which if it had been one, would also have been too cute to eat!

~recycledideas at etsy
(maker of plantable cards)