Tuesday, March 11, 2008

DUCK DUCK DUCK but no GOOSE












I love little yellow duckies. My sons girlfriend collects the yellow rubber duckies of all types and believe me they have all kinds. I bought her some soap for her bday with a yellow duck inside the soap and he was wearing a little birthday hat. So cute and funny. I want to FILL Easter baskets with ducks this year. I was looking around etsy as I always do, and I have found a duck or two there. One of my favorite shops is sweetspice. http://www.sweetspice.etsy.com/ She has the most awesome bath and body. Well as I'm looking around i find ducks...............not one, not two, but a whole bucketfull of ducks. Browse around her shop and you will be amazed at some of the wonderful scents and different items she offers.
Some other etsy shops are also featuring ducks. For instance if you take a peek in melysbaby's shop, http://www.melysbaby.etsy.com you will find the most adorable hand embroidered duckie with an umbrella. He is totally darling, and in my opinion would definitely be a great Spring or Easter gift for mom or grandma. I remember my grandma used to collect loads of those hand embroidered items. She just loved them! This tea towel would make a great addition to any kitchen!






Now, we have to look around some more, cause i know there have to be plenty of other duckies around etsy, esp during this Spring time of year. I stumble across wigglysee's shop. http://www.wigglysee.etsy.com I find THE cutest crocheted stuff duck. Now bear in mind this guy seems to be a little too big to fit in an Easter basket, but HEY, how can you resist him. Denison the Duck is a sure fire Easter HIT!




BUT THATS NOT ALL!!!!!! These guys may as well be ducks. They are listed as chicks, but they oh so look like funny little ducks to me and i love them!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst ACEO's has some of the BEST ACEOs I've ever seen. http://www.worstaceos.etsy.com/ ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals. Little art, and i think you will love it!!!! Look around her shop and I'm sure you will smile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh the duckies are all precious! Nice blog too!