Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ham and Pineapple

Growing up, every Easter, my mom would make an Easter dinner of ham with pineapple rings and cloves. I was never too fond of ham, and it seemed to me the pineapple and cloves made it really yucky! I'm sure some found it great, and even to this day eat it as a yummy treat, but not me. My now elderly mother no longer cooks, and I couldnt help but think about the ham and pineapple dinners as Easter quickly approaches us. So if i cant EAT it, I figured i would look at some cute ham and pineapple stuff!



In Sweetmeats shop http://www.sweetmeats.etsy.com I found all sorts of sweet meat plush toys, which only goes to prove that if you search long enough on etsy, you'll find just about any kind of treasure. This hambone is just the thing I was looking for. Browse her shop for some other interesting and cute items.





I found lots of pineapple items while searching, but as you know, I am partial to bath and body AND hearts so this pineapple scented heart shaped soap from MDVscentsationalsoaps shop http://www.MDVscentsationalsoap.etsy.com really tickled my fancy. Looks fun, and looks like it smells great. Take a look around her shop for some other great bath items.



Now take a look at a pineapple "fit to wear". This is so so fruity and so so fun. I found this unique necklace in cherriesrockmysocks shop http://www.cherriesrockmysocks.etsy.com/ She has lots of really great and fun items. You'll want to spend some time looking around. Very new to etsy, and so far only one sale, so show her some love!





1 comment:

capitolagirl said...

LOL, I saw your post on Etsy. That's a cute ham (and pineapple).