Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scrunch it Up


Scrunchies? are they still in style? back in the day when I had very long hair, if i wasnt wearing one in my hair, I def had one on my wrist, ready at any time to become just a bit too warm and BING there it was to swoop up my hair.


So i've been sick with some kind of weird coughing flu bug for the past week, and wanted to spend my time at home doing some short term crafting projects where I could see the result right away. And with the upcoming christmas season in mind, I started thinking stocking stuffers. I have lots and lots of different kinds of fuzzy and eyelash yarn around the house (everywhere from the closet, to under the bed, to in suitcases that are put up) So I made lots of different colors of scrunchies. Hoping for a mad stocking stuffer rush for the season!


I did alot of my stocking stuffer shopping on etsy last year and found lots I could use, particularly in the bath adn body section. I had 4 stockings to stuff, including my mothers, so etsy was definitely the place for one of a kind fun items.


Check my shop for the new scrunchies and lots more stocking stuffers............bookworm bookmarks, mini washcloths and more. http://www.craftheart.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh I love scrunchies, I used to wear them all the time when I was a little girl!