Wednesday, August 27, 2008

About Glue

About Glue........................lets see, I used to work teaching craft classes at an Arts and Crafts shop on the air force base where we live. All sorts of miscellaneous classes were taught in all age groups, but mostly home school kids. We did so many projects and i was asked so many times: What glue do you use to glue this to that, for example. It prompted me to do some internet research and find an easy way to answer the question. I found http://www.thistothat.com You can ask your own glue question and you receive your own glue answer! Its simple as that. I cant count how many times I've used it. Some glues I have never heard of and were a little difficult to find and some I were suprised to find out for instance, THAT works on fabric, or THAT will adhere glass or metal.

Always fun to find little tidbits and tips to making crafting more fun and easy. Definitely bookmark the thistothat site. i am sure you will find need to use it, if not now, def in the future!

2 comments:

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Cute and helpful blog, can't beat that !

Pretty Fun said...

So helpful! I m guilty of just using any glue I can find on my supplies.