Sunday, August 3, 2008

Reconnected and Refreshed

So today is the first day I reconnect, refresh and try to get myself on track. In so many aspects!!! South beach diet here I come. I was on this diet years ago and did very well and more importantly felt great, so I'm giving it another try. Falling "off the beach" a year and a half ago was not good for me. But I can fix it.
Also reconnecting with many things in my life that have been missing and trying to find more time to organize and schedule myself to do more of the things i love, mainly crafting!!! I have so many ideas in my head and not enough time to complete them all. With the holidays coming, i really want to fill my store http://www.craftheart.etsy.com On top of that, I opened a small supply shop to help destash some of the supplies i will never use along with some of the supplies i bought for my daughter in her "venture to have her own shop". http://www.suppliesfromtheheart.etsy.com
Trying to keep on track and finding that zen place and peace is whats hardest, but I think we all owe it to ourselves in one way or the other. So here i go...................wish me good luck on my "trip". And I hope everyone can find a way to reconnect and refresh themselves as well so we can all be happy! Thats what we're here for after all

No comments: