Sunday, August 31, 2008

Caramel Apples

Well, its almost Sept 1st and in many parts of the country, the mindset is switching to Autumn. For lots of us that means caramel apples. Of course personally, I think they are great all year long, but they seem to be way more promoted during the Fall months.

Out of curiousity, I started browsing around etsy. As many of you already know already know, that is one of my favorite past times. I found some caramel apple beauties!

AdamsApples @ http://www.adamsapples.etsy.com/ has some really wonderful looking treats. I looked around the shop and they are all so yummy looking. This candy corn caramel apple particularly caught my eye as it is so very much Autumn-like (and i'm still on a candy corn rush from my last blog post). Visit the shop and browse around. I'm sure you will find something you like.



Back on the etsy browsing trail, and I find DoubleDippedSweets @ http://www.doubledippedsweets.etsy.com/ Oooooh la la, there is some awesome goodness in this shop. I've picked this tye die apple to feature. Seems it is, what else, but double dipped! In caramel and then again in swirled white chocolate. I can honestly say that i've never seen anything like it. Take a peek in double dippeds shop, i'm sure you'll be glad you did.






Now not to be undone, i look on the "non edible" side of caramel apples and lo and behold I find one in the shop of a friend, Darcy. http://www.darcy777.etsy.com She has all sorts of crocheted Waldorf and also cat toys as well as bath and beauty. But in any case, I love this little crocheted number. It would look wonderful sitting admist a Fall centerpiece on your kitchen table. But dont try to eat it!

3 comments:

The Double Dipped Life said...

Thanks for the feature! I would like to offer 10% off to all of your readers! Thanks!

w said...

look at all those apples! how fun!

Anonymous said...

those dipped apples look Delish!!