Monday, August 25, 2008

AH CHOCOLATE

Something about chocolate is just so good, its sinful! Every diet I have ever blown has been for chocolate. But what can I say, its creamy, its yummy, its sweet and its color is even warm and inviting to look at.







In honor of chocolate, I found a few yummies in some shops on etsy.com that I just knew I had to share here. First http://www.thesoapbuffet.etsy.com/ has some brownies that you can wash up with. Thats right, these delectibles are not really edible, as they are not real chocolate, but soap! Ever see anything like it? Prob not. So, I'd say you need some. Browse around her shop. She has all sorts of wonderful soap products.







Look no further than etsy if you're looking for some one of a kind OOAK chocolate items. http://www.sandyssundries.etsy.com/ has THE MOST adorable jellies. They are fun and cute but of course not edible. These little sea creatures would look darling sitting on a little girls frilly bed. Sandys shop has several different types of jellies, but we are interested today in the chocolate variety. he sure is a cutie!





http://www.earcrma.etsy.com/ tells me that she makes chocolate carmels upon request. They certainly do sound delectible! Pictured here is one of her listings of a variety pack. But if you LOVE LOVE chocolate like me, don't hesitate to message her and ask about a custom order.



If you want to do a little browsing in MY shop, you will find some chocolate goodies there as well. I just listed some of my mini chocolate washcloths. Great for removing make up and exfoliating your face. They are 100% cotton and super soft. These were a big hit for stocking stuffers last year, so I am hoping for the same again this year. http://www.craftheart.etsy.com/





3 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for the kind words about my jellies!

Janice said...

I have been eyeing those caramels in forever! I have to try those soon :)

My sweet tooth gets the best of me ALOT!

Silja Erg said...

oh i wish i had some chocolate now! what have you done? :D
great finds, again :)