Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TEA TIME


I was browsing some shops on the Buy And Stay (BNS) Thread that I belong to on etsy. BNS is buy something from someone on the list and you also get to be featured on the list and will maybe have a sale. You're shop is not replaced when you have a sale, you get to stay stay stay! In any case, I came across this tea "bag" in eclecticdianas shop. http://www.eclecticdiana.etsy.com/ I was particularly impressed with how her "tea brew" is featured in a handmade bag made by yet another etsy seller. Looks great, and uif you read the listing on it, you will see that the brew itself has some awesome feedback.


After finding this, I was prompted to go surfing around etsy for some more "tea things". I found this in zemphira's shop @ http://www.zemphira.etsy.com/ My 85 year old mother, for years, has been a lover of tea, drinking several cups with milk every day. Lipton (ho-hum) but whatcha gonna do. This "useable art" reminds me of her. Plus i love the heart, tee hee. Looks like it can be hung on a wall or used as a potholder. cute item.

Cute really knows no bounds with this item I came across in LittlePeanut's shop @ http://www.littlepeanutshop.etsy.com/ Can't you see those little darling daughters and grand daughters out there playing house in their little play kitchen? These are just adorable, and she has loads of other adorable items throughout the shop. Take a look.


Now if its variety, variety, variety you are looking for then look no further than the teamans shop! http://www.teaman.etsy.com/ Loads and loads of different blends to choose from and the feedback is phenomenal! Etsians are really drinking this stuff up! Why not look around? Great stocking stuffers

4 comments:

needle and nest said...

What a wonderful post! Thanks for featuring my Pretend Play Tea Bags! I really like how you took a theme and ran with it, incorporating many different ways a person can enjoy tea. :)

diana said...

Oh, thank you very much for putting me on your blog. I see I am in good company! Those pretend tea bags for little girls are sweet; teaman DOES have quite a variety of yummy sounding teas!!

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Thank you. Wonderful theme. Tea reminds me of my great grandmother - and so does my potholder.

teaman said...

Wonderful tea themed blog. Thank you for the inclusion of my shop and for all of the kind words and wonderful shops I am featured alongside. Great blog!