Saturday, September 6, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness PINK basket

For the month of October, the doctors office where I work is participating in a program to help breast cancer awareness.
I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in donating an item or two (anything PINK) for the Breast Cancer Awareness basket we are doing at work. I work in a chiropractors office........and for each patients donation to the Susan G. Komen breast cancer fund, we want to sort of put them in a drawing for a huge basket filled with PINK things. New patients are going to get a FREE appt with xrays etc with their $20 donation.
Last time I did a promo basket like this for our 1 year bday of the clinic, I received lots of great etsy items http://www.etsy.com and biz cards. It was a HUGE hit. So many of the patients know about my etsy shop, and lots of them ask questions about it, etc.



If you'd like to donate something, anything pink, please post here or email me at teealv@aol.com for address to send items or more information. If you are an etsy shop owner you can also convo me @ http://www.craftheart.etsy.com
I am so hoping for this to be another HUGE hit, and depending on how many items I receive, I may even make more than one basket. I'm sure the basket(s) will be chock full of great stuff and so wonderful looking that patients will donate and donate in hopes of winning!!!!

2 comments:

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

This is a great idea for a wonderful cause! Good luck and wish you success!

Debra said...

That is a great idea!!!
I will email you.