Friday, April 18, 2008

THE CATS MEOW!!!




My kitty Rajah (who likes to be called Rajah the great) had a vet appointment yesterday. He is quite old, 15 years, and about 17 months ago, the vet said they were pretty sure he had intestinal cancer. Put him on meds, gave him about 3 mos, well he is still kicking! He had a short hospital vet stay about 6 weeks ago, but since then new meds and he even GAINED 11 ounces this visit. I'm so thrilled!!!!! He is soon to be opening a shop on cafepress, lol. I know it sounds silly. But he has all sorts of pics of himself to share on tshirts, mugs, greeting cards etc. Doesnt most of the world love a funny cat?? http://www.cafepress.com/rajahsshop




So in honor of Rajah, I was looking for some kitty related items on etsy to feature here. I found this new shop with these totally awesome kitty cat looking hats. Very unique, wouldn't you agree? I think Rajah would find me quite gorgeous in one of these babies! Visit brokendelilahs shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5711107 and browse around at all the fun things. As i said, she is somewhat new to etsy, so be sure to show her lots of love. I love you kitty cat hat! :)


Another new shop struck me with some wonderfully lovely heart items (fused glass). And we know i have a hankering for those hearts. But in any event, the shop also happens to feature a kitty clock. Admiral glass has some wonderful pieces in her shop. You'd have a ball looking at all the glass. colorful and amazing. Admiral glass is also fairly new to etsy, but her stuff is so awesome, you'll want to be sure you take a peek and show her some love! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5628885