Friday, April 11, 2008

Striking my Fancy




My friends and followers of my blog probably all know how I feel about hearts. I collect them. I've been collecting them for a very long time. Since kindergarten in fact. I love just about all kinds, so lots of things with hearts strike my fancy. As I was visiting, posting and promoting in the etsy forums the other night, I was lucky enough to spot this beaded pendant, being promoted in a thread. GemsbyJules has some very nice items in her shop, but the heart takes it. Its colorful, its beaded, its fun and its a heart!!! i love it. Visit her shop to find more goodies for yourself or to give as gifts. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=59862 There is certainly lots of beaded goodness to be found there.




Speaking of beads, my friend Leanna at ndnchick.etsy.com, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=13064 does lots of beading. I met her several years ago on a crafting board, and in fact, she is the very woman who introduced me to etsy and inspired me to open up my own shop. I browse around in her shop from time to time and am constantly amazed at some of the unique beading work. This Red peyote stitched hair stick is quite colorful and would look great as a hair decor! She also offers some sewn items as well as handmade greeting cards in her shop. Check it out!


As I continue browsing the etsy forums, and seeing what I can see, I also stumble across this bracelet from burrobranch's shop. Its gorgeous to say the very least. Jewelry certainly does run rampant on etsy, but this piece is right at the head of the line in my opinion. Mother of Pearl Fingers and Freshwater Pearls! What a beauty. She is fairly new to etsy, and has some gorgeous, gorgeous gems in her shop, so please take a peek and show her some love. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5528951


No comments: