Monday, February 18, 2008

Luck of the Irish

All things green. Now lets see, theres not much Irish in me, and at this time of year, I sometimes like to put a spin on the old saying "kiss me I'm Irish", by saying "kiss me, I'm Italian", hahahahaha.................but anyway, at this time of year, its all about the shamrock and all about the green.


As always, I browse around Etsy, one of my favorite places, and here are a few of the shamrocks I have found. First, I visit Olebaglady's shop. http://www.olebaglady.etsy.com What an ingenious idea and a great substitute for the regular "gift bags". Just stick your gift in, tie it up and go. Fits odd sized gifts easily and is pretty, economical and best of all, the recipient can save it and pass it on when they give a gift. Pictured here is one of olebaglady's minis. I love them. And believe me, I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM!!! Visit her shop and look around. She has lots and lots to choose from and I guarantee you'll have a great time.






Next, as I'm looking around, I find the cutest little bows in the shop of littleladyboutique's shop. http://www.littleladyboutique.etsy.com I have no little ones to buy them for, but you definitely have to admit they are darling. Take a gander around her shop, if you have little girls to buy for. There are cutie patootie things aplenty. Have a fun time.



My last stop, as always, is in my own shop. http://www.craftheart.etsy.com Do I have anything green, Irish or shamrocky???? of course I do, and what does it say???? You guessed it! Kiss me I'm Irish!!!!! Enter "shamrock blog" in note to seller and receive 4 FREE mini heart soaps with any purchase in my shop, thru Feb 22nd, 2008. Have a happy crafting day