Friday, February 15, 2008

Blogging about EGGS






Well its getting to be that time of year................time for the EGG!!! Easter is right around the corner and colorful and fun eggs will be turning up just about everywhere you look, but especially in my favorite place.........................ON ETSY! There are just so many different kinds and colors and styles.....................from glass eggs to plastic eggs, foam eggs to crochet eggs. But all are special in their own way. First, I'd like for you to take a look in Darcy's shop. http://www.darcy777.etsy.com she has lots of crochet, and puts a lot of love and attention in each piece. And if you dont believe me, you can ask my cat Rajah..................he HAS a few of her creations, and he only will take the best of the best!!!!!




Next, lets take a little trip over to my favorite (and should be yours)...............the wonderfully yummy shop of sweetspice! http://www.sweetspice.etsy.com/ All things bath and body, and quite honestly one is better than the next! I have purchased way too much from her shop already, but on the other hand, it can never be enough. One of my most recent purchases??? you guessed it?? THE EGG.................very colorful and very Easter basket ready. I will probably get more, cause i wont be able to give this one away!!!! Visit her shop and tell her i sent you! I promise you wont be disappointed.


Of course, not to be left out, I also have an egg or two in my etsy shop. http://www.craftheart.etsy.com/ Mine would also love to peek out of someones special Easter basket. Mention my blog this week and receive 10% off any item in my shop.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These eggs are adorable....

refabulous said...

Those eggs are adorable! I love your little bunny, too -- very sweet.

BePe Baby said...

Cute eggs!

Caitlin said...

Those crocheted eggs are awesome!

Anonymous said...

ehh. really like this .

Anonymous said...

итак: превосходно. а82ч