Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gotta Have Heart






Its that time of year again! Valentines Day is on its way and hearts seem to be everywhere. Which is perfectly ok with me, as i collect them! Have been doing so since kindergarten age and i have Lots and Lots of them. So in honor of the hearts, I was browsing around etsy shops looking for some I might like and here we go....................this ring in lucie39's shop is great http://www.lucie39.etsy.com I soooooooooo have my eye on it. Great opalite bead


But thats not all. As etsy is so versatile and has many things to offer, I look around and find this little darling from littlelovables shop.


I'm not sure WHY I love him so much, but he sure is a cutie.

Her whole shop is full of fun little adorables.

Be sure to check it out.



Now of course, to pimp my friend sweetspices shop.

Visit this shop and you WILL NOT be disappointed

Bath and Body to make you drool. I love it, and have

bought lots, so any questions, just ask me how I liked it.

but my answer will always be: amazing, i loved it.

Visit sweetspice, and of course for the upcoming holiday,

she also has some hearts. http://www.sweetspice.etsy.com

Suds in the bucket heart soap and OH SO RED!!!!


While your having fun looking around these two

great etsy shops, please do pop into my shop. Of

course at this time of year Hearts Abound! But thats

just the way I am. Lots

of valentine cards available too.

10% off anything in my shop for blog

readers. Just mention "gotta have heart blog" in note to

seller at checkout, and as always, have a crafting heart






2 comments:

Susan Schrock said...

I also got a ring from lucie! Very pretty and a great Etsy shop!

Little Lovables said...

Awe, thanks for including my little seahorse! He sure is a sweetie :)