Thursday, August 2, 2007

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

What do you do to fall asleep? I dont know why i've had such a hard time lately, but night before last i didnt sleep at all..........not one hour! kept trying and have things running thru my head, hearing noises, feeling sick, etc etc. it was horrible! had to work all day and when i finally did get to sleep last night i had been awake for about 35 hours. So what? warm milk? hot tea? lavendar bath? something has to work!

We've also had lots and lots of rain around here for days and nights. I know lots of people like the rain and its good for the grass and crops and all that good stuff, but i'm bored of it. I want to sing that rain rain go away song. Its funny here in FL cause in the summer months its either feast or famine with the rain. It either doesnt rain at all, and we have all sorts of water restrictions or this.............all day every day. PST, and i cant find my umbrella!

Happy happy to all my readers..............i wish you good nights sleep and sunny days!

No comments: