Friday, August 17, 2007

Early A.M. and a Weekend Sale

Well, its early morning here...........early for me! I dont know how people get up at this unGodly hour. Nevertheless, i'm off to work in a few..............stopping for a frappuccino (never liked them, now i do) and then off to workland! TGIF of course. The birds are chirping ( i guess) and the rain from last night is drying up. We had some major storm that came out of nowhere. Bringing a few etsy goodie bags to work for my bosses wife and a couple co-workers. When i mentioned free goodies, everyones ears perked up! LOL

My etsy shop is having a 1/2 off the last two pages sale. (EXLUDING reach cloth back scrubbers) These pages will soon expire so I am pushing them thru the weekend. Take a peek and if you like anything, be sure to enter "1/2 off" in note to seller for discount. I will send a revised invoice.
Page 7 - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=45409&order=§ion_id=&page=7
Page 8 -http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=45409&order=§ion_id=&page=8

No comments: