Saturday, August 11, 2007

An Emoticon KISS

The kissy face emoticon doll! she is looking for a home. Wouldnt she look cute propped up on a shelf in your house or sitting on your bed, or more appropriately on your desk next to your computer screen. some of her friends will soon be appearing in my etsy shop as well...........mr cool sunglass emoticon doll, tongue sticking out doll, and smiley face doll. Unadvertised special for my blog.............she is originally $15, but mention my blog from now till next sunday and you can take her away for $10 plus shipping! kiss kiss. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6144910

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=imtoo music cd burner 3.0.41.0824 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg