Saturday, July 21, 2007

Working a NEW job

Well, i started my new job this week. pretty interesting. I am doing reception/admin/billing for a chiropractors office. kind of strange tho........i have never BEEN to a chiropractor in my life (military insurance does not pay for that sort of thing). And it all seems a little strange to me. But its been great so far, so no complaining except i am tired and dont have as much time for my etsy shop. To celebrate my new job tho, I will offer as an unadvertised etsy special on my blog...............20% off any item in my shop. Just mention "new job blog" in note to seller at checkout for discount. Offer will be good thru friday July 27th.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=45409

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I grew up in the military and as an adult I needed to see a chiropractor and it just seemed a little off to me. But it was a good experience for me. Congrats on your new job.