Monday, July 2, 2007

Frap, Smoothie, Icee


Are you tired of getting a cold wet hand while drinking your frappuccino, smoothie, icee or even your soft drink from taco bell????? I hated having to wrap a napkin around my drink or use one of those lame cardboard sleeves. I was approached by someone else who felt the same way and asked if i could crochet something for her so voila.............the FRAP SKIRT was born. Available in different colors and a twist or two on the style, but custom orders are also accepted. Pictured here is the pumpkin pie autumn frap skirt. Skirts easily slide on to your drink and are functional and now oh so fashionable! Check my shop announcement for sales........i have a 4th of july sale running thru midnight on the 4th. Receive a free little gift if you mention my blog when ordering. http://www.craftheart.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so kewl!! Makes me yearn for fall :-)