Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gift tags, Greeting Cards, Paper crafts

From my friends etsy shop. www.sonitastreasures.etsy.com Couldnt you just use these beautiful tags for a multitude of different projects, thank yous or even gift enclosures. I love them........a little bit fancy, a little bit country, not too floofy, just right!!!! Take a peek in her shop and browse around! She carries alot more than just gift tags. In MY etsy shop www.craftheart.etsy.com I also offer a variety of papercrafts, including greeting cards, mini scrapbooks and notecard sets. As an unadvertised special for my blog readers, I will offer BOGO on my card items. That means buy ONE, get one FREE (equal or less value). Just purchase the two you would like and be sure to mention "SONITAS TREASURES" in note to seller at checkout. I will send you a revised invoice reflecting the sale. Happy shopping!!

No comments: