Tuesday, June 5, 2007

GREETING CARDS


It may be a cyber/email/e-card kind of world, but there are still many of us who give/send greeting cards and what is better than a handmade card. I have two different sections for cards in my etsy shop. Regular greeting cards for all occasions, including birthday, wedding, baby, etc. I have a notecard section as well. I am really happy to do custom orders as well, so if there is something you'd like, please let me know and i'll be happy to work with you. Mini scrapbooks also available.

SPecial unadvertised etsy special: buy one greeting card or mini scrapbook and get the second one for half off. Please mention "blog bogo 1/2" in note to seller at checkout to receive the sale. i will send a revised invoice to you reflecting the sale price.

So, come and browse around. I'll leave the light on.


No comments: