Monday, June 25, 2007

The Craftheart/Sweetspice Connection

soooooooooo many yummy looking and yummy smelling combinations that its actually scary! And here's how the story goes:
Sweetspice of www.sweetspice.etsy.com makes the most awesome sugar scrubs with the safest and most natural ingredients, and here I am with my little crochet hook, just looking for things to crochet. So, what do we do? We come together with the brainstorm of crocheting washcloths to match (colors and names) to some of her scrubs. There is lemon passion cake, pink sugar, irish cream, pink lemonade and the list goes on and on!
For blog readers, i am having a little unadvertised sale..................just hit my shop www.craftheart.etsy.com and mention sweetspice's shop and tell me which scent of sugar scrub sounds good to you. I will give you $1 off any washcloth or dishcloth (even sets). Offer good thru July 1st at midnight so hurry!!!

No comments: