Saturday, May 19, 2007

The New Reach Cloth


Well, i have always made cotton washcloths in my etsy shop, and they sold pretty well. I do different styles, colors, sizes and shapes and they all are designed after one of sweetspices sugar body scrubs, as we have "combined forces" for some cross marketing so to speak. Well one of them, pink lemonade, is a little longer than the rest...................one of my buyers commented on how easy it was to use to scrub her back. When i was telling my mother, she said, "wow, i could use something like that, I have so much trouble reaching my back, but maybe a little longer". That prompted me to make the reach cloth extra long back scrubber crocheted cotton washcloth! It can be done in many colors and remember cotton washcloths are soft, washable and also exfoliate the skin.


1 comment:

Tethyis Dreams said...

I love th colors on this!