Thursday, May 3, 2007

Mini Scrapbooks


Scrapbooking is in art, or so i'm told! I love it, and it seems to be all around us. Plus what a great way to preserve memories. Not just for teenagers or even adults anymore. Little kids love it.............and it can be something as simple as gluing some special pics on to a page.......but what do you need? A SCRAPBOOK! i have some cute minis in my shop. Just the right thing for the kiddos..........they also make a nice grandparent gift, once filled with the little ones photos!

So, take a look in my shop.......................browse around. OR simply leave me a post here about your scrapbooking adventures and designs
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=45409

1 comment:

GraceyAli said...

I love this album! I think this is going to be a GREAT buy! You are so talented!!!