Monday, April 6, 2009

CHICKENS~ They're Not just for Easter Anymore!!!

Chick Chick Chick for the Chickens. Lets face it, the fuzzy little critters are cuties! But none are as cute as the chicks of etsy!!



I have to admit this is my second or third year buying a chicken from Sandyssundries shop. And although I crochet, I do not make these babies, and I just LOVE hers! The perfect size to house a cadbury egg (and who doesnt love those), these chickens are the perfect addition to any easter basket. And not only THAT, she offers them in many colors. My mom has hers perched in her kitchen and enjoys it year round! I think it sits atop a salt shaker. Visit sandys shop @ http://www.sandyssundries.etsy.com/



Keeping a bit in the theme of crochet, lets make a stop into FineThreads shop http://www.finethreads.etsy.com/ Here you will find one of the cutest crocheted yellow chick ornament. Gotta love his face, esp that puckery kissable little orange beak. I'm sure this guy would also look adorable year round, cluck cluck clucking along with your kitchen clutter.






Howlingcaterpillars has some backyard chickens!!!! Lets mosey on along to this shop and see what we can see. The backyard chickens are actually chicken and hen beads which are intertwined into a dreamweb. Very interesting and pretty to look at it too. Check out the shop @ http://www.howlingcaterpillars.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Aren't you just too sweet!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for including my Backyard Chickens DreamWeb!