Monday, November 5, 2007

Starbucks Christmas

Let it be a Starbucks Christmas!!!!! Looking for some fun and unique christmas gifts. I have just the thing in my etsy craft shop. http://www.craftheart.etsy.com Try a beverage skirt. They are great for hot or cold drinks. Slip on to your hot coffee, frappuccino, icee, cold beer and so much more. Stylish and fashionable too! Even teens love them!!!!

Check out my bev skirt section. Custom orders accepted and I also have a football design esp for the men! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=45409&section_id=5120495

For my blog readers this week, I am offering these at buy TWO, and get ONE free! Pair these with Starbucks gift cards and your gift recipients will love you! And Starbucks is SO popular right now. My teenage daughter wears hers on her wrist as a cuff, whips it off in Starbucks (for dramatic effect) and then slips it on to her caramel frap! It doesnt get any better than that! lol

Please be sure to enter Buy two get one blog in note to seller for discount. I will send an adjusted invoice to you. Happy shopping and Happy holidays!

No comments: