Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Weekend AGAIN?


Its almost here! dont get me wrong, I am grateful!!!!! The week has been a little stressful, but also has flown by........................poor Rajah the Great, my kitty hasnt been doing too well, so my mind has really been on him, at home and at work.

Lots going on in my etsy shop and my mini washcloths will soon be out in the little black boxes promos, which I am hoping will increase sales. I am excited about it, but also am starting to feel a little overwhelmed and swamped with things.

Anyway.........................another secret etsy sale for the weekend. Halloween is right around the corner! Please take 15% off any Halloween item in my shop. Enter "15% off blog sale" and i will send a revised invoice...................and



BOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time flies doesn't it??

you've been tagged, see my blog =o)


http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com